Monday, May 14, 2007

May 14, 2007 - Entry #1

May 14, 2007 - Entry #1

Introduction...

This diary is intended to be an official record for the world as to what is happening to me and my family and what (although unknown at this point) is to be.

a side purpose of this diary is to also allow me to clarify and organize my thoughts. in other words, make sense of my (and my son's) predicament. I also apologize in advance for any ramblings that don't make sense.

upfront, I am using an alias (Dillan Kramer) for reasons to be revealed in this diary. I'm currently writing this off line using a laptop which I have finally acquired yesterday. an interesting story in itself. all future (if any) logs will be uploaded from various sources.


Why am I doing this? One week ago, upon returning from work, I found that my house had been searched, (ripped apart, board by board). My wife is missing. I have no idea if she is alive.

Upon retrieving my son from friends house, I learned that my name has appeared on a most wanted list for a crime I had nothing to do with.

I am now on the run with my son trying to put all of the bizarre pieces together.

I am tired.

and I desperately miss my wife.

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm in.