Saturday, September 15, 2007

Sep 15, 2007 - Entry #16

Sep 15, 2007 - Entry #16

*This diary is intended to be an official record for the world as to what is happening to me and my family and what (although unknown at this point) is to be. -- for an accurate reading, please scroll down and begin with Entry #1*


before leaving Groom Lake I had a dream...



...Boyd and I had requested to get some sleep. We were exhausted beyond being able to comprehend another word. Mr Accountant nodded and led us from the boardroom to a sleeping quarters section, two more levels down. There were roughly fifty or so doors, along a plain hallway, each opened to a single bedroom. The were more like shoe boxes complete with a small shower stall.

I was so tired I didn't care if it was a closet lined with broken glass, the sight of a pillow was heaven.

As I lay there I felt lead pull my eyelids down and my thoughts drifted to precious moments I had playing with Michael. Instantly, I found myself sitting in our living room, a massive bucket of lego bricks which Valarie and I had bought him for Christmas.

Michael was silently stacking pieces, making what looked like a strange ship. He was humming a song under his breath which struck me odd because I don't remember hm ever taking an interest in music.

I sat there smiling, feeling good at how happy he was.

He suddenly stopped and looked up at me "Dad, you need to know something..."

I raised an eyebrow.

"...Don't believe anybody. Not a soul"

He reached over and placed his hand on mine. I looked down at it and saw it didn't seem right. Kinda bluish and dusty pale. I lifted my gaze to his and realized that his face had changed too. He was horribly sick.

He forced a smile "The world will be wonderful one day."

I put my hand on his forehead. It felt ice cold to the touch. I panicked and told him I was going to take him to the doctor, he could finish his spaceship another time.

He continued to smile "It's not a spaceship Dad. It's a container."

He patted the top of the lego structure. "...inside is the future"

I shook my head confused.

He laughed and lifted the square top by what looked like handles. He set it aside. Just as I was about to peer inside, sand began to pour from it and out into the room.

Within seconds the floor was covered and it was rising fast...Within another few seconds we were both engulfed. I fought like hell to keep Michael above it...sand soon filled my throat and I couldn't scream...

I instantly woke with light stabbing my eyes.

The shadow of Mr Accountant stood in the doorway. "It's time to go"




.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FINALLY.

...but i'm quickly losing interest. too long between blogs. if it's true what someone said about 'net time being scarce in iraq, i'll cut you some slack. but otherwise...dude..you're losing me.